Sunday, November 22, 2009

Red Berries



Well the weekend certainly flew by,I managed to get quite a lot done today, floors washed, house vacuumed, laundry done, and my mantle is done! I am so happy. I looks exactly the way I envisioned it. I'm excited to be able to do a mantle scape for Christmas. Of course, I have to give the credit to Larry, otherwise it wouldn't have gotten done. Now that I've seen it done, I could probably do it but thank goodness I have a very handy friend. Thanks Larry! So I've started to think of ideas as to what I would like to put on the mantle, not too much, so when I get it done I will post a few photos.

Trish and I ran this morning but my heel really hurts so I think I will take a few days off. I wish it would get better and it doesn't seem to matter whether I run or not, so I may have to go back to doctor. It snowed a wee bit more today but this week it is suppose to get up to 10'C so hopefully it melts, it's not nice to run on when the roads are full of ruts.




I am watching a movie called "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas", it's quite sad, but then movies about the Germans and the war and how they treated the Jews is quite pathetic.

Tomorrow I will start to get some decorations up now that I have decided where I am going to put the tree in the livingroom. I hope I sleep better tonight than last night or I am not going to get a heck of alot accomplished tomorrow. Kait has been really sick, but she went to the clinic today and the doctor says it probably viral so not much he can do about it. So lots of liquids, Vicks, and lots of sleep. Stay healthy, take your vitamins and wash your hands! Take care all.......

No comments:

Post a Comment