Friday, January 22, 2010

Yea, It's Done


I made this sign and when I told Jane, she said "Well duh Mom, what else would it be?" Silly girl, she's doesn't realize it will get her too one day. It's in the genes.

I just love it when you imagine something and it happens. It's taken me a week of searching and planning, and working my bootee off. With help from my good friend Larry, the cupboards are hung on the wall and with luck they won't come down.(He assured me they were fine) So here it goes, the photos will tell the story......

A small vignette of things. I love the cute,little lamp, I'm still looking for a star, I may have to take one off the front of the house and spray it. It's doable....


A piggy for the change the wash lady collects.

And behind door number three are the multitude of shoes, runners, coats and well things you just don't want to have to look at. Wasn't this clever? I thought so it was one of those "Ah ha!" moments, can't remember when it came to me but it did and I am so happy it worked. I don't think this side of the laundry room has ever looked so put together. The baskets hold many little surprises, but you can't see them but I know they are there if I need them. Well you never know! So now that's done, I wonder what other projects I can take on? Well my on-suite is a definite but it just seems a little beyond me at this point. But I am collecting all the materials. Just need to get the shower thingy, and the tiles. And that's hard.
So the rest of the weekend is free! And that's a good feeling. Good Night and sweet dreams....

1 comment: