Thursday, February 11, 2010

What a week......

It has been a busy week and I had meant to stay on top of my blog but well "things" happen and the days just get away on you. It's been one of those weeks when you'd like to turn back the clock and rearrange eevents but "it is what it is" and there's no going back.

So this week Trish and I have been running our legs off, and amazingly enough we are still feeling pretty fine, but after tomorrow we are taking a bit of a break before we start up again. We aren't tired of running, just the getting up early everyday and then having to go to work on top of it. I think retirement might be a good thing. But then I know I would probably start going a little stir crazy if I wasn't on the run daily. So anyway, if we get in another 5km or so tomorrow, we'll be nearing the 40km for the week. That's pretty good in my books.

I finished off a few of the framed initials I was making and I quite like the finished product. Nothing that a little paint and imagination can't accomplish. I'm not sure what my next project will be but I know I need to get a photo album and start putting my son's grad photos and Montreal photos together so I think that will be the next thing on the agenda. Also need to order the grad portraits from the ceremonies.

Girls are in Thailand now, shortened their trip to Malaysia as the Kuala Lumpuar was just a huge city and after they saw the Batu Caves and Borneo forest and waterfall they decided to catch a cheap flight to Krabi. Looks like a nice place and they are having a blast. So that's the main thing and beer is cheap, cheap! As soon as they start posting some photos I will post some. But in the mean time I will try and be more diligent in my blogging.

These are Steve's new friends. I'm not sure what their names are, as Jane didn't tell me maybe, they don't have names, one is black and one is orange. They are Japanese fighting fish, hence why they are in separate containers! Steve loves to sit and watch them and drink the water. Crazy cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment