Sunday, March 14, 2010

Espe Purse and Baking


How do you like it? I saw it yesterday at the Shhhhh Store and it called my name...it's so cute...

Daylight savings came upon us early this year and I don't know why but I thought it was going to be lighter in the morning earlier but no it's the other way around. Blonde moment......So this morning when I got up at 7, it was really 6 so I guess the time change didn;t really phase on me, but I got an early start on the day and managed to accomplish quite a bit, that would be because I go back to work tomorrow of course. So I did some more baking with the machine....I love this thing....it doesn't get any easier than this and the product is soooooo good!



So I made four batches of dough, and got 3 pans of cinnamon buns and some hot cross buns but I must admit, I wasn't happy with the hot cross buns, partly my fault for letting them rise way to high and they sort of became a loaf.....still tasty but not what you would envision....next time.



I actually made them last night so that I would have them for my Sunday breakfast...I love bread and it really loves my hips so I don't usually give in but oh what the heck! Then this morning I made another big batch for the kids next door, I'm sure Susan would have liked to kill me but hey I didn't twist her arm, she could just ignore them......but I know she couldn't!



Then I thought I should make some cookies and get ahead of the game....these will go in the freezer for a later day.



Also went and had a haircut and color this afternoon. Good for a few months again.


Too funny I know!!! If you can't laugh at yourself, it would be a sad place. Anyway back to the Canucks game. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Email me and tell me about your bread machine. where did you get it? How much? What type of loaf does it make etc

    ReplyDelete