Saturday, March 6, 2010

Not so much....


I know absolutely nothing about computers and each time I try to fiddle with settings and such, I manage to mess things up. I will have to work on this blogging business in order to not turn things upside down. So another exciting day around here. No running today, I am saving myself for a 2 hour run on Sunday. I must be out of my mind but Joanne said we can cut out anytime and head back, I just might. I went into Stride and Glide today and talked to Cory about shoes and I am going in there on Tuesday to see if I can get something different that might help with the foot pain and plantar fascitis. To say that I am fed up is not doing it justice.

So today was spent cleaning house in the morning, and then I thought I would head to town and go to a few places. Ha! I think every man, woman and child was downtown, at the mall, Costco, Walmart, and even the library, so needless to say I said to heck with this and went home. I know boring but I wasn't in any mood to put up with line ups and people pushing and shoving and kids crying. So for now I am heading to bed so that I am ready and raring to go in the morning. zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment