Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Paddy's Day



Well with the luck of the Irish I hope this is a good year for everyone. Spring is on it's way but it is sure taking it's time. My cousin is doing all sorts of yard work and getting things ready but I would say we are a few weeks away yet before we can comfortably get out and rake yards, fluff flower beds, haul dirt, etc. Seemed really cold with the wind today, but the sun finally came out later in the day but it doesn't do much then.

I had to tell my son about his friend today that was seriously hurt last week in Afghanistan......I really hope we are done with this mission soon. There is no need for us to be over there. Those people will fight for what they think is right till their death, and it doesn't matter what we do, say or try to teach them will change matters. I just feel really sad for Daniel's friend and his family.



I am working on a project right now and I think it will be very pretty. Just a few more hours of the glue gun and I think I will be done. Thanks to Gigi for her insight and wonderful inspiration. I just hope it doesn't fall apart when I am done or try to move it!...But I think I have an idea to solidfy it.



A wee touch of Spring to remind you of summer flowers.

Anyway, that's all for today. Thank goodness it is almost the end of the week! Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment