Thursday, April 1, 2010


I am so far behind I think I'm in first place. My son is coming home this morning in an hour and I have to pick him up and what am I doing? Typing....oh well won't take me long. This will be short and sweet. A big weekend of cooking and visiting is in store. We are having our turkey dinner tomorrow on Good Friday, so that we can have turkey sandwiches the rest of the weekend. I have a lot to do tonight but that's fine, and I must remember to take the turkey out of the freezer!

Spring is coming but this week has been very cool and the wind makes it colder. My running days have come to a halt as I tried to go yesterday but it was agony so I will just be water running for a few weeks. Poor Trish, I feel bad but like she said I need to be better by the summer or when the good weather comes. So I will bite the bullet and just go to the pool. But I am not a happy camper believe you me! Getting old really does not pay off especially when you find something you really love to do and it's healthy and you're doing it all for the right reasons.....did someone say life is not fair....any way I am looking forward to having Daniel home, even if it is only for a few days, I don't know when we will see him again so each moment has to be appreciated. The girls are on their way to Hanoi, in North Vietnam. They are loving Vietnam, lots of history and the country is beautiful. They say the food is really good, their only complaint are the "cyclo" renters.....they are always chasing you around wanting you to rent a bike from them! I think Kait has snapped a few times! Too funny. She doesn't do well with someone pestering her...Oh well must get on here. Hope you have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment