Friday, April 9, 2010

New addition


My girlfriend Vicki, who I have known for 20 years, hard to believe became a Gramma yesterday at 4:29am. Her son Kiel and Sheila had a baby girl, her name is Kendra Ann. Her arrival is a very happy event for this family and I couldn't be more thrilled for them! Kiel is a long time friend of Kaits, and I have watched Vicki's kids grow up from our Salmon Valley days together. It's really hard to believe that our kids are having kids. Well......her kids are, mine will make me wait till I am 100, to make me a grandmother but I guess that's OK too. In the meantime, I get to enjoy and spoil other peoples grandchildren.

I am going to make a cross stitch announcement this weekend. I have something in mind and I'm pretty sure I have all the materials I need. Good thing since our fabric stores are non-existent!
Saturday, Trish, Denise and I are going to a 3 hour Yoga for runners. Should be interesting to say the least. My foot is starting to feel much, much better. Crossing my fingers by the end of the week I will be able to try a few kms. I will still be swimming to be on the safe side because I do not want to be hurt for the summer again.
I had to buy a new swim suit yesterday because when I got out of the pool something had gone terribly wrong.....not a good thing when the chlorine eats your suit. I was not a happy camper. It was suppose to be chlorine proof, good thing they will take it back. Now I have a flashy navy/purple one, I wonder if I will be able to swim better and faster.....doubtful!

No comments:

Post a Comment