Thursday, May 6, 2010

And there it was Thursday



So I have been trying to finish up little projects that I have had on my mind for a while but life seems to get in the way. I finally thought of something for my mom for Mother's Day and her birthday. No small feat let me tell you. So I made her a new wreath, I don't remember the last time but it's been a while I know that, and then something else for spring. That's all I can say because sometimes she remembers to read my blog. I have also wanted to make these cute pin cushions I saw somewhere? So I made them last night while watching the end of the silly Canucks.



I have also been knitting again, using up wool and came up with this cute little boy sweater but I'm not sure about the opening, and it may have to be changed but you'll get the general idea.



Trish and I are running in the morning, and I am kind of excited to be able to run downtown, I know, what's the big deal? Well, I guess you would have to be there. So here's a look........and then I am off to listen to Bruce Cockburn for a few hours.
Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment