Thursday, July 15, 2010

Well it's started....



Beautiful robin's egg blue sink.....gone



Dated robin's egg blue shower.....gone

This has not been a walk in the park...believe me. Anyone who knows anything about renovating knows that if anything can go wrong it will. Just watch Mike Holmes, he sees it all the time. But lucky for me (and for my husband)I have one handy-guy of a friend, Larry is a man of many talents. Plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and a good thing because little did I realize how big of a feat it would be taking out the old shower stall and putting in the new base. Ha! OMG......

So this is day 3 and we have made good progress, well Larry has made good progress and for the next few days I will be on my own......mmmmmmm......funny how that works!

This will be the "new" shower stall. Pretty isn't it? The bright red is a water sealant, horrid! And smelly! Do you see my "niche"pretty snazzee, I would say! Always wanted a "niche". And pretty simple with a little help from a friend.



This is the vanity with sink and new tap....I am contemplating painting the cabinet black, more dramatic since the tiles are quite plain and "boring" so I am told.
Lots of time to decide that thou....right now I need to get started on the tiling.....this should be fun



Tomorrow night we are going to see Elton John! So excited! Got a new outfit! Maybe he'll want Trish and I to do a duet with him? I guess that would be a trio, now wouldn't it? See you later and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment