Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh, Man!

Don't the dog days of summer just fly by? Holy Hannah! I can't believe how fast the days go by and how little or how much I get accomplished. My son has left and gone back to Brandon, he and his friends took off on Friday morning at 5 am and were in Regina by 10:30 that night. That is a long drive. They slept for 5 hours and then continued on to base and were home by noon. I knew he would push it all the way, he was glad to be back and settled in when I talked to him today. It's going to be a long time before he is home again. It seems the only one who really comes home regularly is Kait! It's her birthday in a few weeks, so I have a few things for her to take back, and some baking of course.

Trish is home now, I am pretty sure we will run a few times this week. I did get a few runs in this week with Susan. She's just so much faster than me but I am glad we had time to run together. I could probably push myself but then I think "No" I will just pay and get hurt, but she is good about waiting or slowing down. So the routine will get back to normal this week, and that's good, I need routine. Hubby is back to work and in a few weeks and I will be back to work. So many projects still to get done......tomorrow I will get the curtains made for my kitchen eating area, and then I need to order the shower door, pick up wood to make my secret project. Among other miscellaneous things on my list, the weeks will fly by and before I know it,  BANG! Back to work.....yikes!
 I'm not going to say I am tired of the heat but it would be nice if it cooled down a few degrees. Running in this heat is way to tiring. This morning we went at 6 and it was actually chilly.....at least to the 4k point. After that you really are warmed up and the sun has rose. Well other than that not much else to report. It was a great weekend.  Have a great night. Stay tuned for some important lists! Coming soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment