Sunday, September 19, 2010

It is what it is........

I had planned on posting a few photos of the trail run we did Saturday morning but note to self and I really should know better and that is why I am "not" as photographer by profession. You know I have a blackberry, well I thought it would be good enough to take some photos along the trails.......you know smaller, easier to carry in my pouch...yada.... yada......well they didn't come out good at all! Blurry.....I should have known better blah, blah, blah, so needless to say there are no pictures. The photos would have been good because it was a beautiful run, a perfect Fall morning, the leaves were gorgeous and the forest was amazing.  But unfortunately....there were a few along on the run that did not share the same thoughts, in fact I would venture to say that trail running will not be high on their priority...... it was actually quite funny at the time....but without any pictures you will just have to take my word for it, and from now on Trish says I am on my own if I want to bush whack! Then to top it off, there are a whole new group of muscles that get a work out trail running....So other than some sore legs and an almost loss of a friend.....it was a decent run.  But not to be repeated anytime soon.


A peak at my next project.....have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment