Sunday, October 17, 2010

Had a visitor this morning..

Well this morning when I got up while I was waiting for the coffee to finish dripping I looked out the window to see Bambi chewing on my Limelight Hydrangeas. Lucky for her the season is over and I had picked the ones I wanted. She wasn't in the least bit worried about me taking her photos. I think she was actually posing.

 Sorry for the glare but in my quest to get her photo, I forgot to turn off the flash and of course it bounced off the window. Oh well they are all a little washed out but I think that has more to do with the morning light.



Having a nibble....



Checking out the greenhouse.


Yes,  Miss Bambi was quite content to mosey around the yard checking out what was left of the greenery. At least now I know what happened to all my pansies that were blooming so nice under my Carrigana tree. Thanks Toots!

No comments:

Post a Comment