Monday, November 1, 2010

This is the Last word..............

On Halloween that is........so today is November 1st. I would like to know why the time is flying by so fast. Halloween is offically over and since we are Canadians, Thanksgiving has come and gone so that leaves only one ting left for the year..........................CHRISTMAS! Yippeeeee!!!!!!! But I have one last  thing to say about Halloween....and since you already know that I am not a huge fan of Halloween. I do love the little kids and their costumes, and I especially love it when some poor worn out mother spends a lot of time making costumes and not just going to the store and buying one off the rack.
So of course I have a few shots of my kids next door in the adorable costumes that their mom Susan made for them. Unfornately, they were unable to take the Lion along for the Trick or Treating because he wasn't working with the program. 





The OZ Characters with the Cowardly Lion
So now that all that hoopla is over it is now time to focus and plan on the next big event of the year. Trish and I tried to do our run to the bridge this morning but on our way down the road the power went out and we were in complete darkness and then one of the street lights further down the road burst and there was a huge shower of sparks etc. So not sure what happen, if a tree came down or what, so we immediately turned our little feet around and headed back home, so much for that 4.5km warm up run. Oh well somedays are like that. Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment