Thursday, December 23, 2010

Two more sleeps.....

I think if I am not ready for the big day then it didn't need to be done. And I'm okay with that. Gifts are wrapped, treats are baked, cookies are in abundance. Groceries are bought. I feel a major sugar rush coming on!!! The weather has finally turned quite balmy, it was +2C today, compared to this time last week when it was -22C. I don't think it is healthy but so far so good. Jane and my mom arrived yesterday both sneezing and carrying on, but I think they are better today. Must havae been the change in altitude. Kait will arrive tomorrow and the family will be just about complete. Her boyfriend couldn't make it so there will be one less at the table.

Trish and I will run tomorrow as she doesn't think she will be able to make the Boxing Day annual run. So tomorrow we will ward off a few calories and head out. I think I will go meet up with the rest of the group for the White Spot annual Christmas breakfast.

I hope you are organized and relaxing this evening. Now off to my chair, my knitting, a cup tea and to put up my feet. Cheers.......


No comments:

Post a Comment