Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snowy Days of Winter

This morning we woke up to 25cm of freshly fallen snow. That computes to nearly 12 inches of the white stuff. Oh the joys of living in the north. I'm certainly glad I wasn't running this morning. The highlight of it,  it's finally starting to warm up! At the moment it is only -15 C compared the the -22 C  with a wind chill of -30C, that it has been hovering around for the past week. So Trish and I will finally be able to put on our princess crowns and venture out tomorrow. Sure hope the plows do their job tonight......... Sooooo.... for our dear friend in Scotland, I took some photos of our yard from yesterday to this morning.  I sure hope you get some snow there Lee. I really would love to send you some.


A exercise in futility........



The deck is level with the snow banks.....


Truck overnight....

Well I'm not complaining, cause I'm not shovelling anything today. My job today is making a huge pot of Turkey soup, Beef Barley soup, and Beef Stew. I think I will go get a cup of coffee and read for a bit. Hawaii sure is looking good today! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, nice to meet you!
    Hope the stew was good!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete