Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last day of March

Holy guacamole! Where in the world does the time go? I know the last few weeks have just flown by and I'm not liking that too much. We just finished our Spring Break vacation and back to work.....but it doesn't seem like there was much of a vacation. I'm thinking I need to vacate again soon. I know I am busy but phew am I tired...........tomorrow is a sleep in day and I am a happy girl! We've been running and swimming all week and Saturday is our long run day so I am in dire need of some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's. Must be the change of weather and time change all catching up on me.

I'm going for a hair cut today. And I am hoping I am brave enough to just whack it all off. I think it will be a whole lot easier and make the mornings go a lot faster. Not to mention the pool and the beach.




 My running partner is going to Cabo for a week so I will either take a week off or find someone to tag along with. I am sure Kelly is still training for Boston and should be tapering by now. I don't want to over do it but I then, I don't want to sit around on my laurels all week either.



I saw this little cuties hat and fabric rosettes and thought mmmmm might be my next project......there are a few on the go at the moment and I am going to busy this weekend doing a little sewing. So stay tuned............have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment