Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March comes in like a lion................

Well I hope it holds true to that saying, cause that will mean it goes out like a lamb. Here's hoping, but at the moment it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. All this week it will be -30 with the windchill so that means "ME" reaaallllllllly cranky!  Tomorrow Trish and I will be going to the pool, I know, I know but what's a girl to do?

I picked up my new e-reader from the  mail yesterday and after much todoo......I figured out how to start it and download some books. My next feat will be figuring out how to get books from the library. Technically savvy I am not. This brain of mine does not accept change or technology quite so easily. But I will persevere. I will figure it out if it kills me. But at least I have a pretty case to carry it in! I have another I'd like to try making so possible this weekend.

I forgot to tell you I finally finished making my paint chip mosaic, I like it but now I need to get it up on the wall. So here it is. I made a few boo boos but only I know where and why. But next time I make one, I will know the process.




It measures 17 inches by 50 approximately so it will fit nicely on the wall I have planned for it.
 That's about it for today, colder than the hub tails of the arctic and expected to last through the week. I am sooooooo going to Mexico. Just need the means to get there. Must check my lottery ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment