Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm a little behind at the moment............

Things have been going far too fast lately. A week has past and I don't know where it went. I did chop all my hair off and I am really liking the ease of it. Changed the color too....so it's all good. It's a wee bit cool so I have been wearing a hat for those morning runs. The ears aren't used to being naked! I've been running a few days this week with Susan. She is back on the road again! Tomorrow and Sunday, I will going out with Annie. I don't usually like to do two days in a row but it was fine last weekend and I have had a few days off and all is well. Trish will be back on Monday and with luck we will get back into our routine.

I've been crocheting up a storm this week and have finished off quite a few pieces. When I was in Kamloops I picked up a couple of balls of Noro yarn and made a ruffled scarf. (photo will follow in a day or so) Of course, I was about a foot from the end when I ran out of yarn but fortunately when I went to the Top Drawer Yarn Shop on 3rd Ave., we were able to find some Noro yarn with a few of the same colors in it. It's really pretty, and I love that yarn so I have a couple of other colors that I am going to make scarves with. Can you tell I am into scarves these days. I bought a new one the other day, pink and white rose buds. Very Spring looking! You need all the help you can get in this country!

I'm going to start working on some cowls this weekend with chunky yarn. And I want to make some fimo buttons to embellish them with. I have the weekend to myself as the Hubs is away so I can craft and run to my hearts delight......more than I usually do that is! My little girl from next door was over this week so I had her modelling a few hats much to her chagrin!




New scarf and new doo!



She's such a cutie! Not much of a girly-girl, but I keep trying to swing her over to my side. Ava does love her pink and purple , so there is hope! Not having much luck in that department though! Anyway that's it for now. Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment