Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mmmmm.......you'd think.....

Well I sometimes wonder if I'm not suffering from a writer's block or something. I have been busy all week but whenever I thought "Oh, I should do my blog", I came up blank. Duh! I've been trying to use up an assortment of yarn I had before I bought anymore.....believe me not an easy task. There are sooo many beautiful yarns out there. Especially when I keep coming up with new projects before I finish the one I'm working on. I need to focus! Trish is home and we are back to our routine at least for a week before I leave her for two. I've been getting in a lot of runs these past few days and the next few days, I want to get a run in a day so if I miss a few days no biggy! So forgive me if I don't have much to contribute but I promise to catch up and undo this block. But in the meantime I will make a list of the projects and tally up what I have been focusing on.................


This is what I will be doing sitting on a beach for the next few weeks.........and possibly taking in a few runs along the way.  But before I leave I shall post a few of the crochet projects. Off to do some shopping. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment