Sunday, April 10, 2011

A very productive weekend!

Oh my, when I put my mind to it...... I can do wonders and miracles in a few days. It did help that I was on my own for the weekend as the Hubs was away for a few days. Sorry honey but for some reason I just accomplish a lot more when my days are my own. But don't worry I won't trade you in! So on Friday at lunch, my friend Debbie, who is an awesome knitter and crocheter had to walk me through a pattern that I could not figure out for the life of me. Thanks Deb! It wasn't totally my fault, even if I am almost clueless when it comes to reading patterns, but she managed to read between the lines and get a handle on what they were implying. So we made a few at lunch and the minute I got home from work..... I made another one before I forgot how. Soooooo....now I have made five and I am sure I have it. I finished my ruffle scarf made from the Noro Yarn and I have to admit it looks pretty darn fabulous! A lot of work but I think it is worth it.


Noro (Silk Garden Sock Yarn)  Tropical Ruffled Scarf
 The photo doesn't do the colors justice but believe me, it is very pretty. Then a few of the colorful posies that will adorn some of the hats. I think I'll put a brooch pin on the back of them so they can come off and on if need be.

Pretty pink posie
 
Blue and Yellow Posie
 
Pinks and burgundy posie
So that and another crocheted Kobo carrying case (with I-cord strap) my days were creative. The mornings were spent running with Annie on Saturday, and Sunday, with Susan and Annie and another 10km. I know two days in a row but it's all good. It felt quite cool this morning, I think yesterday was warmer or maybe there wasn't any wind. I don't know but it just was nicer Saturday. So my house is clean and the little chores are all caught up and well I guess its back to work Monday........ahhhhhhhh.......I love the weekends......I hope yours was as successful and productive. Have a good evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment