Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last day for the beach.................sigh...

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go.........the holiday is just about over for another year... Maui has been a sunny and hot paradise. It has changed considerably and has become quite expensive. We may try another island next time. We had our first rain last night and the air was fresh and clean this morning....I decided I should do one last run before we leave, so I took off south on Kihei Rd. and ended up down at the boat launch....all very fine and well but then I had to turn around and come back....the good thing was that the sun was still hidden behind the clouds so there was a reprieve from the rays.....saved myself for the beach. One last day at Kewakapao. We stayed there till noonish and then went out to see about the car rental so we didn't have to deal with that when we were flying out......the laundry is done just the last bits to clean up the condo and get my "new" tattoo tomorrow......it's going be nice!  Leanne and I went and picked up the last of our trinkets and our allowable liquor...which is kind of chintzee but what ever......

This was up at the Iao Valley.....nymph in the forest? or was that an imp?

This is kind of my idea for my new tat.......

And yes I do like to ham it up ....cause well it's my blog and that's the way I roll!

So it will probably be a bit before you hear from me again. I finished off my ruffled scarf and I wanted to put up a photo of it, but I'll be danged if I can find it so it will just have to come at a later date.
That's it....that's all................................

good night .........


No comments:

Post a Comment