Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rainy Day..................

Today is a rainy day..................but I guess you have to have some of those so you can appreciate the sunny days. But really..........it is almost the end of May and April showers bring "May" flowers...........Not the May showers bring June "what?" Worms! Gross!!!!



 So if you are needing to be outside today you better wear your rain coat and galoshes.


 I hope my garage floor is still being prepped for the cement tomorrow. It's dry in there. It's amazing how much was done.  I would have thought it would've taken much longer to remove all that concrete.....My eldest daughter arrived yesterday afternoon....all excited about going to her regular hairdresser to get her hair trimmed and after all the explaining she did about how she didn't want it cut..... she cut it exactly how she didn't want it ........why can't people listen? She did not need this let down.....thank goodness she is a beautiful woman and hair grows back........but still.... I know how it feels......crappy.....maybe we will have to go shopping. That always perks me up. I 'm hoping for clear skies tomorrow. How about you?

1 comment: