Monday, June 13, 2011

The "Things" that get me sooo excited!

I have to just share this with my blogger friends. Yesterday, I finally convinced the Hubs I "needed" a push mower. You know the kind....if you're over 50.....anyways the rolling blade and you push it, and it doesnt' take any gasoline, it takes two legs and two arms.......Well we picked one up from Sears yesterday.....and I was sooooo excited to get home and try this baby out. Well.... let me tell you "Gracie" did not disappoint me.  (Of course she has to have a name!) No sirree! She is wonderful. And what a good workout! The brute that the Hubs bought nearly finished me off last week, way too big and heavy for this petite femme fatale! But "Gracie" now she is a real dream, it doesn't mulch the grass clippings but you know what it, the lawn looks wonderful! So you see.......it doesn't take much to make me happy! I was doing the "Happy Dance".....now can you say that mowing the lawn?

Me.....doing the Happy Dance!


My new Love


This is a my new "need to have"
 I will be hitting Winners today to see if they have any of these adorable glass cake holders. I saw them last week but didn't get back this weekend to pick one up but I will be going there today because won't  some sweets just looking darling sitting in here? I think so......well today it is pouring cats and dogs.....I was suppose to go running this morning with Annie but since I didn't get to sleep until 2 am. this morning,  getting up at 4:30 to run in the pouring rain wasn't going to happen. Not that the rain usually deters me but the lack of sleep certainly does, and that happened last week so "nada" today. I'm looking out my backyard and I have come up with a few ideas to add to the flowerbed dilemma. The Hubs and I looked around Art Knapp's yesterday and there are "many" plants I want to try. Well it's Monday and you know what that means...........time to pitter patter......have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment