Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wasting a Wednesday..............

Well not really wasting it......I am stranded at home for the better part of the day as the Hubs took my car and his is in getting some brakes. Pffffff! Who needs brakes!Then to top it off this morning I jump in the truck and back out of the driveway and think "what the heck?" Truck is seriously leaning right..............Yup!! You guessed it "flat tire" flatter than a pancake. So I quickly text Trish cause she's one her way to meet me half way across town......then I go back in and inform the Hubs why exactly his truck was pulling right on his way home last night...............so Trish finally gets my message and she comes back to my house and we took off for a quick 6km and surprisingly no rain! How unbelievable is that!!!! So tow truck comes at 7am and puts some air in the tire and I hurriedly get to the repair shop and drop it off. Probably some huge spike imbedded in it. So they drive me home and so I thought mmmmm.....time to clean oout some cupboards. You know its time when you try to jam something in the lazy susan and it comes back out at you! So when in doubt " throw it out"! It's seriously clean now. Then I thought the pantry is in dyer straights so out with the old and in with the new. Much better. Oh what I wouldn't do for a new kitchen..............So I am puttering around and cleaning this and that, and there is a bright sunny glare coming through the windows......I may have to go investigate....... in the meantime...............................Steve would like a word with you.....................



Hey keep the noise down!
Isn't he cute! and he's smiling! Silly guy!


New varigated togue with a couple of wooden buttons, wear them in the front,
on the side or in the back
Gotta run..................... things to clean and things to schuck! Have an exciting day! Be wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment