Thursday, September 29, 2011

Help! I've lost my focus.........

They say "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions!" If that's the case, I hope I am on the wrong road.......I have so many things going on right now I think my power circuits are going to starting miss-firing and short out.  That tends to make me slow down and take a day to make a list and re-focus.......make a list...make a list....maybe I could get someone to do that for me. Right now I have a half marathon to be ready for in a week and a half......the legs are ready and I have wrapped my brain around the concept and I don't think there will be a problem. The focus now is to stay injury free, and eat all the right foods and be as stsrong as I can be. So far we're good to go. Then there is the Artisan's Fair at the end of October......thanks to Debbie for organizing it all! Otherwise I would have been running around like the Mad Hatter. I need 8 days in the week and 30 hours in the day....is that too much to ask? I think not.

I have a few things on my wish list that I am not having any luck finding, so I'm hoping to score this weekend if I can have a few hours to cruise the stores. At times I could just move from this town in a blink of an eye for the lack of shopping.....maybe one day......sooooooooooooooon. I mean really...... how hard can it be to find a pair of shoes? I want these........................


Leopard print flats


Little Booties....still looking


Baby Blanket for Olivia


Crazy woman in red Beret


A few balls of yarn that need projects


Just finished this book.....awesome
you should read it....it's you appreciate your own life.


I could live here and I just might..................wouldn't it be amazing!


Tell me how you really feel?
I love this old lady.......and if I wasn't suffering from a short circuit brain...... I'd remember her name but at the moment it escapes me. Soooooo it's time I got this show on the road.....I hope you have a productive day and come up with something amazing.......I have a few ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment