Sunday, November 13, 2011

In the meantime.................

Here I sit with just me and my imagination running wild about my new house and all the things I will get to create and make. I have come up with MANY ideas this past week on decor and little projects.....Our new house does not need any painting......Hallelujah!  Is all I can say! I don't think there has been a house I have moved into that one room or another that hasn't needed to be painted. So either I am mellowing about color or they did such a fantastic job of picking colors I am just totally taken with it. Many of my friends are into whites, greys, neutrals. Well I am not really a neutral girl but I am learning to like it. A few things on my to do list besides throwing out all my furniture (kidding Honey!) (well kinda) and going neutral in a lot of the rooms, just because the house is soooooo much smaller than we have now........I want that airy look. See how long that vision lasts! So in the meantime here are a few things I have in mind............


I absolutely j'adore this headboard, and I am pretty sure I can accomplish it without
too much trauma........

I love this bed but I didn't win the lottery!


This is a knock off from our favourite Barn people and "Crafting in the Rain" Girl Steph
did a fabulous job of re-creating it.........
Yup..... never a dull moment around here when I can let my brain just wonder........A bunch of us girls did a awesome run this morning. a 14km backsilding, slushy, icy, miserable excuse for November early morning......... but inspite of my complaints of yesterday (snow)they made me go!  I think that this sign is quite fitting for me to make and hanging perhaps over our bed, in our new house.


Hope you're having a great weekend.......I thinking of making a pair of slippers for my chilly toes......What's your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment