Sunday, November 20, 2011

Winter has arrived.........................

This past week winter arrived with a vengence! Some say we got 30cm/12 inches I would beg to differ? I measured and it was a foot and a half or 45cm. Take your pick it was WAY too much!!!! Holy Hannah! Shovel, shovel shovel.........do you think I am going to miss living in the frozen North? I think not. And wouldn't you know the Hubs sells the snowblower before he leaves...........mmmmmmmm..... I believe there is going to be some payback! I'm thinking shopping? Maybe? Oh you can bet your bippy! I like shovelling but a few inches at a time. All right there is my rant.........onward.......I put my notice in at work this week, bitter sweet....cause I am going to miss my girls.........but the movers are arranged and its a count down for now. Still have been downsizing, eliminating "stuff".......years of magazines that I don't have the heart to cut up......have been given to adoring fans of Martha, and a school library, where the librarians I am sure will spend hours pouring through. and the rest will go to the thrift store.....just can't dumpster them! Soooo mean!


First Snowfall


Temperature a balmy -20 celsius


My Girls


This Handsome Fella was cruising through the back
.......going to miss them......

An Ivory Double Wrap Loop Cowl


A Victoria Beanie, scalloped shells
So this week has been pretty full, only a few days of running as I was knee deep in snow and I figured the muscles had a good workout just shovelling. Then of course I wimped out when it was -22 Celsius yesterday morning.......Oh! The shorts days will return soon.....I've decided this morning I need to go do a bit of Christmas shopping otherwise the children's stocking will be bare.....and that just won't do, but first there is a birthday next weekend for my first born........I think I need to get a hustle on......Have a great day! The flakes are falling.......................................oh dear!

2 comments: