Thursday, January 5, 2012

Soooooo excited.............

Well I can't help myself, sometimes things just get me sooooooo excited. Of course these days it doesn't take much for me to get excited! I spent the better part of the last two days fixing and fluffing my kitchen. Because I love my kitchen. I don't love the flooring but that is going to change in the not too distant future. Now if I can find the lighting fixture I am looking for......... it shall be PERFECTO! Of course all this fixing and fluffing came from Pam, and I just ran with it. Amazing how many "things" I found when I went searching! Then I found mini lights to put around the top, that just made it even more esthetically pleasing to the eye. Now for the plants.........but first I have to find some potting soil and a few small planters. So I am plenty excited about going to the Big City to shop! Sorry Hubs but you'll survive a few hours.


Just needs a little greenery



Need to hide the extension cord

See I found some "things" not a problem

I still have my desk area to finish but it needs a few alterations made to make it work. Definitely a chair with some pizazz....because the one that's there, does nothing for my creative juices. It doesn't even want me to want to sit there. Pain in the buttooey! So that's about all for today, my wee tiny head is bursting with ideas for this and that, I need a hair cut but I am thinking I am going to live in a hat for awhile, I thinking a fedora.....something like this one.......
Kind of Funky
Well it's time to get this "show on the road"! Hope your day is filled with exciting ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment