Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday, mid-week ramblings

OMGoodness! It is cold here today -6 Celsius with a windchill of -11. Okay not as cold as some places out there but cold for here and it's snowing to boot! So  much for my plan to get out and run 10km this morning at 8:00.....the princess in me decided to wait for a bit and see if it quits blowing, otherwise  I may have to resort to the treadmill.Yuck! Sooooooooo........wonderful day in the Big City yesterday! That is going to be my saving grace for a while. My sister-in-law and I went in on the 10:20 ferry and spent a few hours doing the stores, and I made a little dent in Michael's and visited a few of my favourite haunts.......good for sewing, crocheting, knitting, crafting, and painting for a few days now. Never thought I hear myself say I want to go to Vancouver, but it's my saving grace these days.

My "new" Steve Madden Boots
the backs.....

The side view

Ahhhhhhh.......... Urban Barn..................
places dreams become reality!


Hellloooooo Lulu!

This was the view from the ferry coming back to the coast, those mountains are so beautiful. To see the water and the mountains capped in freshley fallen snow is a picture worth a thousand words...........just gorgeous! I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful country. Well need to go and accomplish something this morning before it is over.......mmmmmmm.....what shall I do? Run.......paint......house clean? Me thinks go for a run! Ta  da!!!!

"Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, me thinks you can think up if only you try."

- Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

  1. It may be cold out but you are looking stylish in your new boots!!! How beautiful the scenery is there ~

    ReplyDelete