Friday, February 10, 2012

Wonders never cease

I don't know about you but sometimes when I am trying to "create" a project I wonder if it will actually turn out as well as I think it will. I guess artists always doubt there abilities and then they are times, when you just "fluke out"! At least that's my theory......sooooooo.......the sisal lamp shade. OMG!  Okay..... I let it dry for a good long time, amazing in itself. Cease and assist! Hold that thought! Not the easiest project I have attempted.......believe you me!.......I thought the mucking around with the hemp string and glue was a challenge, SISTERS!..... I was wrong! There probably is an easier way to remove the beach ball from the sisal and if you know what it is ...please tell me before I start the next one......it could have been all the fibers that stuck themselves like cement that made it so DIFFICULT!!!!! Hokey Doodle! It was a work out! But it worked!!!! I am so happy! I am so thrilled!

What's left of the bubble gum pink beach ball!

Perfectly round sphere.......
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!


All the tiny little sisal fibers stuck like glue!
 Hahahaha!
Don't you just love it when something works out! So while I'm on a roll I'll show you my two other accomplishments.....c.r.o.c.h.e.t. PROUD!

Re-Vamped Aran Tweed Crocheted Bobble Hobo Bag
did not like the Bamboo handles

wooden button and flap.....
just to keep things inside

Eggplant Crocheted Bobble Hobo Bag

Batik lining.....beautiful fabric

Well that's what happens when the rains keep me from the beach....what are your plans for the weekend? I'm feeling a trip to the city........beach attire...........sandals...........sunscreen.........junk food.............sounds like a Costco run to me! Let your imagination run wild, you never know what will transpire..................Ciao

Possiblities are endless!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment