Monday, September 24, 2012

Waiting on a visitor.....

Yes, I am just going to make this quick because I am waiting for my good, good friend Pam to arrive, I may talk to her a few times a week but I haven't seen her since November! Yea!

I managed to get some of the Fall decorations, done last week and with a few added flowers after hitting Michael's yesterday. The weather has turned a little cooler but still quite nice and it definitely smells like fall. So with that I've dug out the yarn and gotten busy making a few things. Nothing says Fall like hooks, and yarn!

I love these yarn pumpkins!
Styrofoam balls wrapped with yarn,
add a few leaves and voila!


Wooden trough with the addition of
fall and flowers

Buddha, and a gift of a yellow mum


 
Well must run and put the veggies in the oven and wait for the call "where are we?"
The crocheted projects will be up next! Gotta love the cooler days. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment