Friday, October 26, 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.....

Good Morning Everyone! TGIF! What plans do you have for the weekend? I wasn't home for last weekend, so needless to say I am running a week behind and I am going to spend my days off starting Sunday catching up and finish up little projects. I went to visit my oldest daughter last weekend with my mom and we spent a few days of shopping and visiting old haunts of my childhood. I even managed to crochet a cowl for my daughter while I was there. With a trip to Michael's I made very good use of the coupons and picked up a few skeins of yarn to make some hats.......I really need to find a outlet to unload all these containers of accessories!

My mom and daughter on the beach

A place close to my heart,
this is where I spent every summer of
my childhood

My gorgeous daughter

The old boathouse, turned guest house

Enjoying the fall
So we had a great trip down memory lane and the weather was cool but beautiful. Just a bit of snow dusting the hills and that's a good place for it I say! So back to the coast and the rain, and back to work. Yesterday was a little slow, so I found a t-shirt of the hubs that needed to have a re-make.

T-shirt Scarf
Easy peasy! And a great use of a old t-shirt, there are plenty of ideas on Pinterest, complete with tutorials. So what's a girl to do when she has a few hours to kill! I'm just saying! Anywho gotta run and make a quick trip down the highway before work and do a delivery. I will be sporting the new scarf today and hopefully something exciting happens today! What new ideas are you planning on giving a try? Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment