Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hey! I'm Back!

Well its been a lonnnnnnng week! Crikey! No Internet connection for 6 days! Talk about frustrating! OMG! But I tell you, I certainly have gotten many things accomplished! So as soon as I can take some photos I will post all my projects. But today is all about being Wednesday.

Now today is a new day in the United States, the election is over and Barack Obama is back in as President for another 4 years. I can't say that I really keep an eye on politics as that is one of the topics you should never discuss, politics, religion and money.........non of which I am particularly knowledgeable about. But I do love Obama! I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but "first impressions are lasting impressions" and I tend to think I am a pretty good judge of character and there haven't been many times over my life time that I can honestly say I've been burnt going with my gut feelings about someone. So I hope you give Barack your support for the next 4 years, as he has only just begun cleaning up the mess that he was left.


So go Forward.................

I'm luuuvvving having these four days off in a row, I just get sooooooo much done, and now that the clocks have been turned back an hour, its lighter in the mornngs so that means I can get back to running at the crack of dawn. That makes for a happy me! The cooler weather is certainly a nice change, because over heating is not a good thing.

So I am back to work tomorrow and today I need to run around and finish up a few things.....I actually made two Christmas gifts yesterday but unfortunately I can't show you cause my daughters will see them.....but I will tell you this much.......every girl who doesn't live close to their mom needs one of these. And that's all I will say about that! But it is very clever, if I do say so myself.........

Well gotta run as I am actually running this morning and need to get a move on here but before I leave you on this Wednesday morning..............a recipe that is sure to be "yummy"!!!!!!

Pumpkin Fluff
Now I haven't made this yet but the name says it must be delish! AND it's Weight Watchers friendly! So you know it has to be good...................

Pumpkin Fluff
Calories 152 | Fat 0.11g | Carbohydrate 36.66g | Fiber 0.5g | Protein 1.06g (Updated as of 10/29/2012)
Weight Watcher Recipes
Points Plus: 4
serves 4
Ingredients:

1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free or 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
pumpkin spice (to taste)
Directions: 1. Combine all ingredients in order.
2. Chill for 2 hours.

In a cup, between gingersnap cookies, in a pie, yup its gotta taste good. So I'll be making it later today........have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment