Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December....it is........

I don't know where November went or how December came upon me so fast. But its here and it is what it is! Between working, shopping, crafting, baking and general what have you, the days are flying by and before I know it the kids are going to be walking through the door. Yikes! My son comes home in 9 days and then the girls filter in the following week. My shopping hasn't been too bad because I discovered online shopping! Thank heavens! Now the baking begins.....I did a few recipes yesterday, so I am finally in the mood......its hard to bake gluten free when there is only one in the house who can't tolerate gluten and one that could eat and eat and barely gain an ounce. But I am on a mission to have a variety, so far so good!

I've discovered my sewing machine again and after the holidays I want to do a few things that I have been saving, not to mention painting a room and changing the decor. I love Pinterest for inspiration but some days I tell you it can be pretty over whelming! Between Pinterest and Ravelry, I have enough projects to keep me busy for a hundred years!

My best news of the week is I have finally found a place to market my many crochet projects. Then today, my co-worker/friend put me onto yet another little item that she is sure to be a hit! OMGoodness! It just goes on and on!

Tomorrow I am heading to the city to get some groceries and pick up a few extras. I sure hope its not going to pour down again.

Today I did something different, it was a odd day for weather, one minute it was sunny and the next a storm was rolling in. That's the westcoast weather for you. So when I was on my way to see my mom, I thought I would stop and smell the flowers and take a few photos along the way.







A little different, not crafting or decorating but something I do enjoy, if I actually had more time I would probably spend more time wandering around, just taking photos of this and that. Something I would really like to do is take photos of peoples faces. I guess I could sit on a bench and just click away but then I need a better camera so in the New Year that will be my goal. So on a crafting note......................I made Mr. Snowman today.......but today I guess blogger is not going to let me upload anymore photos! Grrrrrrrr! Soooooooo frustrating some days! Anyway, I will try again tomorrow.

I hope you  have a wonderful evening and hump day tomorrow! Do you have your baking done? Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment