Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



February 14th, a day to remember all the lovely things that are a part of your life and to remember not to take for granted your family and friends who make you, you!

 
What plans do you have for today? My plans include going to work and painting, and then its Thursday so its HIIT class tonight and then a quiet evening at home, making a few more coffee cozies and boot cuffs for a friend. I'm not to sure how many of you frequent Facebook, but I came across this amazing lady who makes thee most incredible Fimo embellished crochet hooks, knitting needles, and stitch markers. Her sight is called " Day by Day Crochet", you could try through this link www.facebook.com/Daybydaycrochet
 
I love all her ideas and I really think I need to buy a few of her hooks and stitch markers. So I thought I would just show you a few today and give you something "sweet" to look at besides chocolate!
 
 Coffee and cake knitting needles, too cute!

Valentine's crochet hook
 
 
Coffee cup and donut
stitch markers, who doesn't need these!
 
 
I absolutely have to have one of these!
 

 
And if I have the hook, I have to have the stitch
markers, because I always loose my spot!

 Well time for me to get a move on, so I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day, and you get to spend time or at least hear from your loved ones. Please go check out Day by Day you won't be disappointed! Ciao for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment