Sunday, March 31, 2013

Have a Hopping Good Day!

Happy Easter to all my Peeps! I've been just a tad busy and working WAY too much lately and I think it could get worse before it gets better but only for a short term. Which is a very good thing!

Just on this last Friday, I went into the city and had Lasik surgery and I cannot tell you what this has done for me. I've had to wear glasses or contacts for many years, and haven't ever really been happy with either. So recently I have been checking out the LasikMD people and talking to many people who have under gone the surgery and finally got up enough courage to go and have it done. I have to tell you there are no words to describe my level of sight! OMgoodness! Totally beyond comprehension! I knew it would be better than what I saw through glasses or at least as good....but never would I have thought this! Totally mind blowing! The details that I have been missing! The sharpness and clarity that I have been missing! If you have ever considered going into for a consultation, do it! And if you are capable of getting it done, go for it! You will be sorry that you didn't do it sooner. I know people that had it done years ago and are very happy with it, and some that have had it done recently, I was skeptical as your eyes are very important to your everyday living, but the technology and advances they have accomplished have to be amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1MjRp0ys5I&feature=player_detailpage

If you click on the above video these are my sentiments!

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment