Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spring is on its way!

With all my trips to the city this week, you would think I wouldn't get a thing done, but I am amazed I accomplished most of the things I set out . Of course there is no list so there's no evidence! The weather has been quite nice and therefore the spring flowers are starting to burst through the ground.

Crocuses poking their heads out.

Primulas have been out for a few weeks now

Greenery starting to take shape, Lilies






These are for my "grand" niece, Amelia Nicole,
who was born on Monday
So I managed to get my guest room painted yesterday and now I may have to paint a feature wall so that will give me something to work on today. All painting the furniture to update that gruesome "80's" look! Aren't we lucky to have escaped that era! The only good things I got out of the 80's were the Hubs, and all my children! Lucky me! We can do with out the fashion or the hair!

Well time to shake this bootie and get ready for work! Have a great day, and I hope Spring is on its way in your world too!

No comments:

Post a Comment