Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello April!

 
What a beautiful start to the month and the morning! The sunshine was brilliant this morning and the forsythia just popped over night. I love this time of year when all the blooms are bursting out. I wish they lasted longer but not so the case with these beauties.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend, and got to enjoy it with friends or family. We didn't have any family around but we enjoyed it with time in the yard and a trip to the beach with my running partner and her sister from Edmonton.....what a nice treat before going back to the land of winter. The beach was beautiful and a trip wouldn't be complete with out a few pieces of sea glass. But it was pretty slim pickings yesterday....oh well another day.

 
 
 
 
 

Spring has sprung on the Westcoast and I couldn't be happier! Although I have heard springtime in Paris is something to behold........

 
 
 
Well not this year but someday I hope I get to see the flowers and the tower, and sit in a street cafe and sip a cafe au lait! Can you just smell the beautiful fragrance from the magnolia tree.....................ahhhhh....... on the bucket list my friends!

Have a wonderful day and safe travels wherever the roads may take you!

No comments:

Post a Comment