Sunday, April 28, 2013

Went for a walk this morning............

because running is out of the question at the moment and that's fine, we walked at a good clip and "with purpose" as Sue instructed. We were going up and down and over hill and yonder........it was quite the work out and ........ actually managed to break a sweat! So for an hour we walked and walked and a few times I stopped and took a few pics........................


Beautiful calm waters
A view from under the pier
 
The pier as an art form
 
This reminded me of the song..............

This boat is probably not sea worthy
but someone thought to keep it pretty

An old boat house but I don't think it's used
anymore but it was a lovely color
Well that was my morning then off for coffee and then home for some chores and gardening.........and an exciting project! I hope you had a good weekend. Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment