Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Good Wednesday Morning!


A rainy day here in paradise but not a problem with another hit of sunny weather in the forecast. Yesterday was very productive, baking, cooking, a little crafting, a few locks of hair shed, exercise HIIT class, and a walk after dinner. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I should be back running after my San Fran trip! Yea! I got the new runners so more protection and cushioning. Of course at the pace I will be running, impact is not going to be a problem!


These cute little boot cuffs are my next project. I will have to flip to knitting needles but I think these will be a big hit!


The Shanty2Chic girls whipped this up and well I gotta have one! So the 2x4's are cut and waiting to be assembled. Later today........stay tuned!

Time to get moving.......things to do, people to see, places to go......have a great Wednesday, your half way there to a long weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment