Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Let's see what my excuses are.................

well lets see there was ................sunshine, broken foot, facebook ( such a terrible addiction), work, and oh yes,  lack of words! Ha, ha! I know, never had that problem before! But seriously July went by in a blurr, too much going on around here, lots of company and totally out of sink.......okay, so I'm sorry that you've been stuck looking at the same garage door photos, so I will try to get back into the swing of things.

Number one is my mom finally got to move into her new house. After much ado, things are starting to get back to normal. Her house is wonderful and she is very happy to finally be in her new home.

My foot is pretty much healed, I had an xray on Monday so hopefully the doctor tells me it is healed completely and I can get back running in September.

I'm taking a trip with my daughters and going to San Francisco for a few days. It should be a lot of fun, and maybe the start of a new venture.  In the meanwhile, the Hubs has had a few weeks vacation and we decided since we already live in a holiday destination, there's really no reason to fight traffic and dole out money to go somewhere just for the sake of "going on holidays" we are on holidays!!

So he decided to build himself a tool shed!

8x10 a tools only shed

His new "Dog House" I really should make a
sign for the door



He really hates heights, but he got the roof shingled!

Big Chief! Work benches to
puddle around with stuff.


This stain if absolutely wonderful!
I love painting with it!
Well there's been a few other projects I've completed, but unfortunately I can't seem to get them to upload off my phone, so I will have to try again tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening, and please forgive my absence, I'll try to do better. Hope you are enjoying the summer! Good night! Good night! Sleep tight! Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment