Friday, May 9, 2014

Are you a "Possibilitarian?"

I can across this quote from Norman Vincent Peale one of the blogs I read regularly and thought "wow" that's me! I'm pretty happy with my life these days and have to admit being content is a great feeling. On the days when I am thinking life can't get better than this, I am very careful to keep those thoughts to myself, because I don't want to jinx it. I'm quite a positive person and believe in the thought purpose of, if you think it, it will happen. You are what you believe. I visualize many of the things that happen in my life, and I know that is hard to understand for some, but that's my thing and my belief. And I think if you give yourself half a chance to believe, good things can happen, but there is also the other side of the coin that if you are always thinking of the negative, that is what you will have upon yourself.

When I first saw the word "possibilitarian", I thought hmmmm, what's that about. "Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities- always see them, for they're always there." Do you see the bright light of your life's horizon, even on an average day? Do you feel the warmth of those positive feelings? Even on the days when you're paddling so hard just to keep your head above water? Have you begun to touch the surface of all that is possible in your life? Does this give you goosebumps to think about what you could actually have? I hope it does! If so, then you are a possibilitarian, too.

If you.....
: Believe in practising courage, every single day.

: Believe that kindness changes everything & love always wins.

: Believe that we are all part of something beautiful, something bigger that ourselves, something deeply, profoundly, surprisingly........Good

: Believe that success has everything to do with who you are, not what you do.

And you also.....

: Want to live from the center of your life outward - a place from which you can radiate and live a whole life, not a half-life.

: Understand that our dreams don't necessarily belong to us, but serve as important tools, belonging to the world.

: Have overcome the odds--big odds, smalls odds, private odds, or public odds--and still have a full heart......and hope.

Then you are most certainly a "Possibilitarian".

(The side effects may include honesty, creativity, tenderness & inspired actions.)

So on the weekend be sure to take time and take stock of your life and try to believe in the possibilities and soon you too will become a "Possibilitarian." Have a good weekend and may your possibilities be endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment